3.30.2007

Gaseus McGassy

In parking garage at work...during our lunch break

Remi: Oh my god I have been so gassy all day. It was so bad I had to go to the bathroom earlier so I could let a big one out.

Vogue: I know what you mean, I've been farting at my desk all day.

Remi: I had to wait in the bathroom until someone flushed...it was explosive!

Vogue: Yeah, I've been lucky all mine have been SBD's...also lucky nobody has walked by while it still smelled at my desk.

later while walking back to the building from lunch...

Remi: (while laughing) Did you hear that?

Vogue: Did I hear what?

Remi: I just let one rip.

Vogue: Oh...well (pause) There...I let one go too! Isn't it great to have friends you can fart with!

Remi: Absolutely!

Vogue: Just don't Shart, "The General" did that one time while I was on the phone with her.

Remi: Seriously...just when you think you know your friends!!

the conversation then drifted away...like the toxic fumes our asses were dispensing....

1 Comments:

At 2/4/07 7:03 AM, Blogger Roxy said...

Farty McTootenanny says, "If you can't fart with friends, you might as well do it when your enemies are around."

That is my wisdom for the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home