2.19.2007

James Gandolfini is the point to Mardi Gras

Waiting for the parade to start...
Remi: Shit - there's the cop car. Is the parade starting? What am I going to do with this sausage I'm eating?
Roxy: I can't be eating a sausage when James Gandolfini comes around the corner.
Roxy's Aunt: Sure you can. Tell him you will give him a bite of your sausage if he gives you a bite of his.

Roxy: If anyone tries to get inbetween me and James Gandolfini, I will mow them down.

Remi: This lip gloss plumps up your lips.
Roxy: You go girl - you plump those lips for James Gandolfini.
Remi: I am!
Roxy: Did you notice that I had to reapply lipstick before he gets here? I mean, shit, I haven't reapplied lipstick at anytime on this trip - not even for my husband.
Remi: And when have you seen me reapply?
Roxy: Like James Gandolfini is going to look at our lips.
Remi: He might.

While at the parade...
Roxy's husband: You do realize we are standing on top of raw sewage, right?
Remi: I don't see shit down there.

Roxy to bitch trying to elbow her out of the front of the crowd: Uh, no. I don't think so, honey. I've been here since 6:00 - you better back it up.

Upon returning to the car...
Roxy's husband to car: Well, car, we paid $30 to park you. Coincidentally, we also paid $30 per person to eat dinner since it is Mardi Gras. How was your experience?
Roxy to car: Did you get crabs too?

(note: I have no idea why we were talking to the car - we were sober.)

Homeward bound...
Remi: See, we don't have to be drunk to giggle in the backseat like schoolgirls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home