2.16.2007

Day 1: Mardi Gras

Roxy: Tits are pretty

And then...
Remi: Perhaps while we're down here, we should do some community service - you know, like clean up a neighborhood or something.
Roxy: We could do that, but you are forgetting something. We need to drink.
Remi: I didn't really want to do that - but it sounded good, didn't it?
Roxy: I almost believed you.

While in the car...
Roxy's better half: I'm not going to look at the boobs.
Roxy's Aunt: Yeah, whatever.
Remi: You will totally look.
Roxy's better half: Why would I look when touching commits them to memory better?

Late in the evening...
Roxy: Which neighbors?
Roxy's Aunt: Not the catkillers, the lesbians.
Remi breaks into giggles.

At the Muses parade...
Roxy to cop: I guess I shouldn't run out in front of that cop car to get the beads on the ground.
Cop: Probably not a good idea.
Roxy to Remi: I just told a cop that I shouldn't go in front of a cop car. I said 'cop car' to a cop.
Remi: Don't worry about it, he said he's not going to do anything because it's too damn cold.

More cop talk...
Remi: How cool! (pointing her finger) The cops are lighting up! (They were not even two feet away from us as she yells this).

Mob talk...
Roxy: I'm so going to show my tits to James Gandolfini.

We don't remember the rest due to drinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home