2.20.2007

Mardi Gras phone calls

Remi to Dad on phone: Yeah, Roxy met me at the airport with a daquiri.
I can only imagine that Remi's dad told her to not stay drunk the whole time. Then again, knowing her dad, he probably told her to stay drunk.
Remi: Ok dad.

Remi to Vogue on phone: No I'm not flashing my tits. Why not? Because it is fucking cold here and my nipples would become icicles and then fall off?

Roxy to Mom on phone: Remi just said she's not going to flash because her nipples would freeze and fall off. Long pause. No mom, I'm not flashing either.

Roxy to Dad on phone: You know, when you are the eldest child, you don't expect to have to live up to someone's legacy.
Roxy's Dad: What do you mean?
Roxy: I mean that I'll I've heard from my Aunt's friends since I've arrived here is how crazy my dad was last year at Mardi Gras and that he was a bead whore. Dude, you're my dad!
Roxy's Dad just laughs.
Roxy: I do not want to know what you did here last year.
Roxy's Dad: I won't tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home