6.05.2006

Tweedledee & Tweedledumb

Question...
Is it wrong to hook up with an "X" the night before a first date with someone you've been talking to on the phone for a few months?

Answer...
Hell yes???

Vogue and I went out to the bar one night, the night before I was to finally meet the man I had been talking to for quite some time. Unfortunately after a few drinks I though it would be a good idea to prank text my ex from a friend's cell phone. Clearly I was not as clever as I though I was when he showed up at the bar. I had a moment of weakness...he looked good, damn good so I accepted his offer to go back to his place, it was under the guise that Vogue would be hanging out with us too.

That plan went to hell when Vogue met my ex's roomate. They hit it off and left ShiShi (Hawaiian for pee & the ex's nickname) & I alone. Needless to say, one thing led to another and...well you get the picture.

I had taken the following day off to meet up with the other man in this story and Vogue had to go to work, the following is the conversation that explains the night so well...

Remi: (calling Vogue on her work phone) "Dumb Ass 2 this is Dumb Ass 1 calling.
Vogue: "I'm at work, we can't talk about that right now, unless you have something work related to talk about we'll have to talk later."
Remi: "I'll have to call you back."

To this day, when either of us are about to commit a night of foolishness again, all that has to be said is..."Dumb Ass 2 this is Dumb Ass 1 speaking"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home