10.17.2006

Smokers Resolution?

    Vogue: So you know we have try to stop with the sober smoking.
    Remi: I know, you're right
    Vogue: But we still get to smoke on the following occasions...
    1. Vacations when Roxy will be around
    2. During drunken bar nights &
    3. As a result of very stressful situations
    Remi: Agreed

    ************************************************************

    (Next Day)
    Vogue: We're late for our lunch break.
    Remi: Sorry I got caught up and wasn't paying attention to the time.
    Vogue: I think this qualifies as a stressful situation. Right?
    Remi: Uh...yes...yes I think it does.

1 Comments:

At 19/10/06 5:37 AM, Blogger Roxy said...

HA! The other night when I was around you two I was DYING for a smoke. I kept looking over at you, then at the guy-who-won't-let-me-smoke weighing my options.

All I have to say is that Rule #1 applies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home